Industry Senior Sales Executives
1. JOB PURPOSE
The Industry Executive role will be to support his direct line across a set of clients within or across industries. The role reports into an Industry Snr/Manager. It involves building relationships with mid to junior level agency partners in relation the assigned client list. It requires creating tailored business solutions, with the Product and Publisher Teams, in order to monetize our media properties and cross-functional capabilities.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES (MAXIMUM OF 10):What duties are required for the position to exist? Estimate the percentage of time required for each
- Start to build a solid understanding of the assigned brands and their category dynamics.
- Contribute to the development of business solutions.
- Prospect opportunities based on seasonality and market requirements to drive incremental revenue.
- Follow up on proposals sent and negotiate where needed to close the sales deal.
- Build strong relations across mid and junior level agency partners.
- Ensure to take a collaborative working approach with other units ie Publisher, Agency, Product, CRM etc.
- Able to use planning and reporting tools to deliver better value proposition to clients and contribute to weekly report on the portfolios current standing.
- In partnership with the CRM team, ensure campaign is on track and performing as per objectives
- Create successful case studies and circulating in the market.
3. OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities / important duties performed occasionally or in addition to the essential duties
- Keep up to date on media and technology landscape changes
- Submit weekly pipeline data and attend quarterly revenue meetings
4. OBJECTIVES AND RELATED JOB RESULTS (NUMERICAL DATA)
- Staff count :
- Account :
- Reporting :
- Daily sales pipeline updating
- Daily competitive reporting
- Daily campaign performance monitoring & optimization
5. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in any field of study as long as there’s a strong degree of passion to join the digital industry
B. Specific knowledge:
- Data-driven decisions
- Analytical thinking
- Project management
- Selling skills/ability to close sales deals
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
Basic media landscape knowledge
- Language Skills: Full ability to read, analyze, and interpret briefs, market reports and research in the English language, knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Numerical Skills: Ability to analyze and understand mathematical data related to budget, sales, forecasting, research and trends.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems/ opportunities, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
6. CRITICAL COMPETENCIES (MAXIMUM OF 6)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Attention to detail and quality
- Effective Communication
- Continuous learning
- Business awareness
7. OTHER RELEVANT COMPETENCIES (MAXIMUM OF 4)
- Adaptability and Innovation
8. PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Has interest in the industry that they will be joining
- Sociable and expresses openly with others
Location:Dubai - UAE
Last Date to apply:May 31, 2021