Industry Sales Manager
1. JOB PURPOSE
The Industry Sales Manager role will be responsible for a set of clients within or across industries. This position may potentially manage other sales professionals to oversee this set of clients. The role reports into an Industry Group Sales Director. It involves building relationships with mid to junior level agency and client partners in relation the assigned client list. It requires creating tailored business solutions, with the Product and Publisher Teams, in order to monetize our media properties and cross-functional capabilities.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES (MAXIMUM OF 10):What duties are required for the position to exist? Estimate the percentage of time required for each
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the assigned brands and their category dynamics.
- Responsible for creating business solutions to the level of quality expected and meets both the objectives of the advertiser and DMS.
- Prospect opportunities based on seasonality and market requirements to drive incremental revenue.
- Follow up on proposals sent and negotiate where needed to close the sales deal.
- Ensure finalized revenue goals are met or exceeded as set by the Director.
- Build strong relations across mid and junior level agency and client partners.
- Manage and develop direct reports, appraise and ensure facilitating a positive working environment if applicable.
- Demonstrate a collaborative working approach with other units ie Publisher, Agency, Product, CRM etc.
- Accountable to report, analyze and deliver a weekly report to their director on portfolios current standing.
3. OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:Responsibilities / important duties performed occasionally or in addition to the essential duties
- Keep up to date on media and technology landscape changes
- Submit weekly pipeline data and attend monthly revenue meetings
- Create successful case studies and circulating in the market (5%).
4. OBJECTIVES AND RELATED JOB RESULTS (NUMERICAL DATA)
- Staff count :
- Account :
- Reporting :
- Weekly pipeline reporting
5. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the media industry
B. Specific knowledge:
- Data-driven decisions
- Analytical thinking
- Project management
- Selling skills/ability to close sales deals
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Media planning
- Solid product knowledge
- Language Skills: Full ability to read, analyze, and interpret briefs, market reports and research in the English language, knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Numerical Skills: Ability to analyze and understand mathematical data related to budget, sales, forecasting, research and trends.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems/ opportunities, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
6. CRITICAL COMPETENCIES (MAXIMUM OF 6)
- Attention to detail and quality
- Influence and negotiation
- Adaptability and innovation
- Problem solving and decision making
7. OTHER RELEVANT COMPETENCIES (MAXIMUM OF 4)
- Strategic Thinking
8. PERSONAL SPECIFICATIONS
Location:Dubai - UAE
Last Date to apply:May 31, 2021